Wednesday, August 18, 2010

thank you fill and fluids ...

So the scale gave me a taste of what might be to come in the near future!!!

113.5kg Thank you scale! I actually high fived myself!!

Who knows if it will be there tomorrow or the next day.. but it was there ...

TTOTM is hours away... Damn you uterus.. but I always have my lightest day for the month 3days after its gone so who knows what it will bring!

I have just read Amy's goal post and I am so in awe of her and the amazing journey she has had..

Believe trust create

K xx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Well done Katherine, I bet you feel great?
I just noticed your ticker. Imagine how different you will feel by the time you take your trip? How exciting. It really helps to have something great to look forward to and work towards. I read Amy's post too. All I can say is WOW!