Friday, August 13, 2010

I haven't exercised much at all this week... I did 2 weights session... no cardio though.. partly because work has been busy but in hindsight I think I have really let my weight gain last week get to me... and instead of getting on with it I without even realising it have dropped the ball so to speak....

So the scales were nice to me this morning with weigh in day on Monday I have every hope that I may have lost some weight this week... I will do measurements as well maybe that will make me feel better ...

My size 16 jeans feel loose... and my leather boots that I bought in June are feeling very loose...

I am totally holding on to the hope that I can still get to 110kg by the end of August!!!

xxxx

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Here's hoping.....you can do it!

Unknown said...

Hi Katherine. I just started following your blog. I'm being banded in just over a week and have started a blog too so hopefully I can share the journey with you. Vanessa