Saturday, May 22, 2010

So had the fill 4 days ago and have dropped 1kg since.. which is fabulous...

I have moments when I think I am too tight and then moments when I think its not so bad... Only fluids go down before midday Ive been having brekkie smoothies.. then with work and rushing around Ive been having up and gos if I need something and sometimes oatmeal... The smoothies take anywhere from 1hour to 90mins to get down and everything else about an hour....

I guess Ive just never had this type of restriction before... Hoping that I am not to tight Each day I am working hard to get 1L of water down which I am struggling a little bit with.

Tomorrow I am having a BBQ lunch here for my mums birthday.. Ive been making Lemon cake for her with lemon curd filling arhh it is devine.... lemon curd oh my oh my!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xxx

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow,that sounds pretty tight. I just had my first fill, liquids are no problem, but food, I have to just go really slow and chew, chew, chew or I get stuck. I hope it eases up soon. Take care of yourself and don't get dehydrated!