Wednesday, May 12, 2010

running, stat update and the glucose revolution!

I just logged on to catch up on the blogs and was very sad to read the sadness that one of the women in our band community is going through... I am so sad for her ..

Thing are going well here.. I think I need another fill I am getting a little too much food down and having hunger pains often! I have been reading the glucose revolution and have been following that style of eating the last week. I bought some up and go Vivie and they have been very helpful. This morning I had oats for brekkie and yesterday I had a slice of soy Lin toast with Vegemite yummm...

I have almost completed week one of the couch to 5k running plan! Thanks to Jacquie for sharing it with me! Its totally amazing! I think I will actually be able to do it ! You can find the plan at www.coolrunnings.com. I never thought I'd be a runner but I am starting to believe that maybe I could be ! I am at 268lbs/122kg at the moment and I can run! If I can anyone can! yesterday I shouted my self to some fancy running shoes! They made running so much easier last night! Love them!

So here's a stat update
Halved one of my Blood pressure tablets and exercising 4 times a week!

7 weeks post band placement....

I am fairly happy with that.. but I will be jumping for joy if I can do that again in the next 7 weeks!!!

K xxx

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

I am so happy for you Katherine! Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time.

THE DASH! said...

You're going great guns!! Keep at it .. I see a goal ahead!