Monday, May 17, 2010

Fill me up please....

I need a fill... now now now now....
starving in the mornings and PBing lots as Ive forgotten how to eat and chew slowly grrrrr!!!!!!

So I am booked in tomorrow for another fill praise the fill!

In hindsight it all kind of makes sense as the numbers on the scale have been bouncing up and down then down a little bit ....then up this morning grrrrrr.. Ive started the couch 2 5k program so that's been great but I am eating more and wanting more! I am terrified of getting on the scales tomorrow at the doctors office!

In other news.. 3 weeks and 2 days until I am on annual leave!!! For 4 whole weeks yippee... . The count down is on! Can I drop some more kilos before I go! The heat is on! The resort I am staying at has a full gym with treadmills so I can keep up the running and a heated pool yahooo!

Just trying to organise travel insurance which has been a little harder then I thought! but should be sorted but the end of the week!

See you soon xxx

No comments: