Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year to all of you in Blogging land!!!!

We had a nice relaxing start to the new year few glasses of champers and some nice company.. and then the neighbours put on an illegal fireworks display in the park a block down so that was great!

I spent the 1st of Jan making some goals for the year for my house, garden, savings and travel. !

I also shared some of my personal goals with my partner.. The main one about health.. weight loss and reducing some of the medications I am on! I felt really well supported when I voiced them although I was very nervous doing so. Ive been quiet open with sharing my plans for the lap band with close family and friends.... It feels good to talk about it hmmm.. I think I'll keep as quiet as I can at work and with the inlaws...

So NYE day I purchased the Biggest Loser Game for the Wii.... I got a Wii for Christmas. I started 1st Jan on a 12 week Challenge... I think its going to be great.. My 1st work out yesterday was nasty... I hurt so much today... push ups and bridge pose ohhh my collar bones ache!!!! Today Biggest loser game wouldn't let me workout!!! It was a rest day.. So I did some Wii fit lower body exercises and some balance games. Tonight I am going to stretch it out with some yoga... try lessen the pain!

Bring on 2010.... I cant wait for it to unfold..

Back to work on Tuesday .... which is kinda good I miss my clients a bit have to check in with them all.. and also some sort of routine will be helpful.. Although no 2 days are the same! That will be my challenge! I also have to book my sick leave for March!!! woot woot...

K x

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi from California! I just found your blog through another one I am following. If you don't mind, I will be following yours as well.

I am recently banded myself. I was banded on Nov 19th, 09. So congratulations on making the decision to make this journey for the rest of your life!!

Next trip to the States, you must go to the beach! You must wear a bathing suit, etc, etc, etc,!!!

The Former Fat Girl said...

Greetings from NYC !! Just wanted to drop on by and say that I really appreciated your heartfelt comment on my blog and that I just like all the other ladies here are with here with you and for you every step of the way. The camaraderie here really makes this whole band experience magical. I look forward to reading about your journey and if there is ever anything I can help with feel free to drop me a line...mrscutecuban@gmail.com

See you around !!

FK said...

Thank you for your comments! Welcome to my blog and I really appreciate your support! K xx